Re: helmet

To: <d.pulju@att.net>, Land-Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: helmet
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 22:37:33 -0800
I got an earful of Pahrump real estate when I stopped to buy some illegal
firecrackers on the Moapa Indian Reservation, East of Las Vegas today ...
still digging it out.  Those Nevada winds are something else!

Saw lots of helmets at SEMA, had lunch with Ed and Linda VanScoy on Thursday
and thoroughly enjoyed the three days I was there.

Where else can you see the Turbinator, The Nish 998 liner, The Pierson
Brothers (formerly Tom Bryant's) Coupe and the First Indy Winning car, all
on the same day?

Wes