Re: ??????

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: ??????
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 12:24:08 -0800
That's why they don't fly hot air balloons when its blowing really hard!
Mayf is probably holed up with a computer game and doesn't even know there's
weather outside.

I had three posters signed for my brother-in-law by some of the scantily
clad chickies at SEMA.  Took them down to him a few minutes ago to wish him
luck in the Rod & Custom Ego-Rama next week.  They're supposed to be at
ElMirage and over to Laughlin next week for the competition.

I'm out of here in a few minutes to watch the BYU-Wyoming football game.
Long, down filled, hooded Gore-Tex coat, long johns, neck gaiter, gloves and
closed cell foam to sit on.  Trying to decide whether I'll need my insulated
boots to keep my feet warm.  With 50 yard line seats it's worth the little
inconveniences.

Wes