El Mirage, here we come!

To: "LSR list \(E-mail\)" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: El Mirage, here we come!
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 15:08:04 -0500
Nancy and I will leave tomorrow morning for the trip to Southern California.
Chances are good you'll see us Friday afternoon or Saturday morning,
figgering out how to be "guests" or whatever at El Mirage.  The bikes
weren't done as of last night, but that's not much of a surprise.

906 360 5160 will be with us if you really need to call us.  We'll go 'way
south and cross over on I-40 most of the way.  But we're coming out there
anyway, even if we gotta bring (and wear) long underwear.  The pickup's a
4x4.

            Jon E. Wennerberg and Nancy, too
    Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
           #436 M/PS/G 1340 CC
2001: 200.471 mph - 2002 GOAL: 220.554++mph
        Marquette, Michigan 49855
          (That's Way Up North)