FW: Doors, MS Again....

To: Lawrence E Mayfield <drmayf@teknett.com>,
Subject: FW: Doors, MS Again....
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 21:58:42 -0800
Mayf,

John Rains uses hood pins for the same reason!

Have you ever heard about the "Arabs" who did the business cards for Wayne
Clauson (USFRA head course watcher) that plastered the salt a few years
back?  I have a direct line to the perpetrators of that gag.  I'm sure Glen
has some kind of support group too!

Wes