RE: Where's Mayf (NO LSR)

To: "'W S Potter'" <wester6935@attbi.com>, "'DrMayf'"
Subject: RE: Where's Mayf (NO LSR)
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:20:02 -0600
Wes;

I doubt if the 30 lbs of Bondo mattered too much. I forget who did win that
IROC race-- Richard didn't, but I think it was more a matter of which driver
had more experience in road racing than anything else.

Some of the big-name USAC & NASCAR drivers were all over the track but some
did surprisingly well at Riverside.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ