LSL Crash update

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: LSL Crash update
From: "Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth" <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 13:17:18 -0800
Many thank to everyone who called, or tried to call, or sent a card, or
flowers, to made the hospital stay easier. I'm home now after 9 days in the
hospital, 3 in ICU.

I have 3 broken ribs and a separated shoulder that invokes tremendous muscle
spasms. The class A narcotic drugs make everything tolerable if not somewhat
spacey and ethereal. There are numerous small lacerations and bruising is on
every part of my body, I look like a Monet abstract impressionist painting,
but blessed to be alive.

Rehab will last a month or more. I am parting out the bike (anyone want a
perfect FJ1100 Yamaha motor?) and thinking about a cruiser next time. What
pops my cork is all this happened at 25 mph! Ron Cook spent a great deal of
time talking with me about what happened and I think we have the mystery
figured out.

Typing is tough so this will be have to be short.

Louise

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth
LandSpeed Productions

"Telling stories with words and pictures"