Re: Hydraulic floor jacks

To: RACE427@aol.com, saltfever@earthlink.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hydraulic floor jacks
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 23:52:57 EST
In a message dated 11/14/02 6:46:34 PM Eastern Standard Time, RACE427@aol.com
writes:

> I like and have had great success with Snap On and Walker Jacks throughout
> the years.  Expensive, but they last!!

  I had a Snap On Floor jack years ago, bought it new, and thought it was a
great piece of equipment. One day I came home with a 24 foot Ryder Rental
truck that I'd just used to collect and deliver kitchen cabinets. Stopped
home to get my trusty Snap On floor jack and star wrench to remove a flat
front tire on a 1976 Jaguar XJ12 two door I bought for $200.00 at a tag sale.
Told Debbie I was off to return the truck, stop by and remove the Jag wheel
and be back in time for dinner. Sounded simple. Got to the Ryder lot, walked
around to the back of the truck, star wrench was still there............but I
never saw that Snap On jack again. I do DOUBLE CHECK roll up rear doors now.
Bob in connecticut