RE: El Mirage and the Lost Ones

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: El Mirage and the Lost Ones
From: Drylakercr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:03:01 EST
Thanks for the update, Glen. And, thank you for all of the time/dedication
you along with many other hardworking volunteers put into our racing
associations to keep them alive and running season after successful season!

We sure missed being at the lake meet, but Ron really was not hip on taking
the baby to the dirt yet (Next year when she is a little older)! Plus, we are
still working on updating the seat in the coupe (we are saving the roadster
for the salt). Since we had to do that we are deciding to put an updated more
complete roll cage in it--safety is number 1!

We missed everyone and hope to you and many others at the spectacular
Sidewinder banquet in February--it is going to be cool, but I must say that
the best in my heart will always be the one where we sat at a table with Alex
Xydias, Tom Eiden, my dad, and Kong--what stories they all told! Ron is
excited to go to the Peterson Museum for the first time and see my dad's 6
cyl. that is on display there.

Take care all!

Katie Young Cortez #256
Also in the bight and sunny Mediterranean climate  of California, but north
of Glen so it is only 68 degrees