RE: New on the album: Livingroom Decor

To: <webmaster@landracing.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New on the album: Livingroom Decor
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 23:29:25 -0600
This picture brings to mind some space-saving inventions:
-- a combination tool chest/ coffee table
-- an electric organ with a shop air compressor hiding in the skirt
-- a bassinett that does double-duty as a parts washing tank
The possibilities are endless!  Hell, we can convert the WHOLE HOUSE.  We
don't have a space problem, we just need to focus our hot-rod ingenuity!!!
Russ Mack

p.s.-- gotta start with carpets that have oil-stain patterns dyed-in.