Car Space (Sort of an advertisement...but not really)

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car Space (Sort of an advertisement...but not really)
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 08:08:15 -0600
List,
I can get really good prices on shop buildings...."little" to "big". Send a
note for details. Our new racing partner wants to add racers to his
customers......I will coordinate things if you like.

Dan: Got room for two garages? Yours and Joanie's? (-: and WmTS: We could
add on to your space as well.

Skip (The Pahrump shop is on the trailer and in the driveway....man, the
potential stories we generated yesterday on the way home from Oklahoma) The
new truck will be very welcome!!!