Re: Fire Bottle Questions...

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Fire Bottle Questions...
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:13:04 -0800
DrMayf,

My onboard fire system is Coldfire from Diest. He supplies a nice
bracket for the five pound bottles that I have. The dimensions for the
five pound bottle are...diameter = 4 inches, length to neck down is 12
inches, overall length, bottom to top of cable bracket is 19 inches. Of
course the cable will continue upwards another 5 or 6 inches to make an
easy bend. I hope this helps.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC