FW: Websites?

To: "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Websites?
From: "Dana" <dana@goulston.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 22:41:10 -0800
Thanks Keith! I've been working pretty hard for the last week and haven't
checked my e-mail.

The site is www.goulston.net/bdracing

I've added a page for LSR MC web-sites (sorry, door slammers, no room for
the other two wheels), so if you have a site and I didn't link to it yet,
lemme know.

Also .... TADA!!! I've decided to go into business doing web sites ('cuz I
haven't had a paying Project Management job in a year, and I don't really
want to see what's on the other side of the drive-through windows).

I've set up my biz as:
www.spinmasters.biz

Now before you start spamming me for advertising, check this out. I need to
get some practice web-sites in, so if anybody out there wants a FREE
one-page LSR web-site, I'll do one for you (again, sorry 4-wheelers ... I
would probably get swamped ... if I don't get too many takers, I'll open it
up to this list later).

Some conditions: you're not in a hurry, you can't beat me up if you don't
like the results (I'll do some tweaking for you), and it would be nice if
you slapped a "SpinMasters" sticker somewhere on your bike, trailer, or tow
rig (I'll make some up).

Also, you need to find somewhere to host your web-site, but I can help you
with that. I'll publish the site to your ISP, and I'll even develop a cool
custom text-based logo for you to have forever and ever. Visit
http://spinmasters.biz/dickson for a sample site and logo (I had fun with
it). I also can add pics of your scoot, animated goodies, an e-mail link,
and music if you want. All for nada (I reserve the right to change my mind
if I get jammed with requests).

If you race anything larger than a scooter, or need more than one page, I'll
do a site at a discount. Give me a call or e-mail me off line.

Lemme know.

Dana