FW: KSL salt restoration report heads up...

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: KSL salt restoration report heads up...
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:03:16 -0800
I'll try to give a report on this to the list after it shows on the news
tonight.  John has talked to me several times and has done reports on the
pumping project in years past.  He's a good reporter who will ask a couple
of the questions I wanted answered along the way.

Anyone who enjoys Jazz music and got me a couple of comp. tickets to see
Dave Brubeck can't be a bad guy.

The first bit below is what I sent to the locals who can get Channel 5.

Wes