Re: Address PLEASE READ

To: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>, Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Address PLEASE READ
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:52:57 -0800
Yes.  We didn't make that clear.  Shipping can be more than the cost of the
tapes.

I can get Maxell or TDK tapes and its sounding like we can get a good
quality 4 head Hi Fi VCR and tapes too from the pledges so far.  Might be a
good idea to get a head cleaner as well
to keep the recording quality as high as possible.  I'll worry about that
when Keith tells me how much to spend.

One problem ... do I have to let my beard grow and eat a lot before I
deliver the package?

Wes