Christmas

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Christmas
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 11:02:10 -0500
For Christmas I want to send a message that is longer than 4k to this list so
when someone asks a tech question that is more complicated than 'me too' it will
go through...I answered Bob's SBC question pretty clearly but alas it was longer
than some limit size wise about 5 or 6 k with 70% of the old message cut out and
the remaining part necessary to explain the answer..It has finally become
obvious to me that Mark or whoever does not want anything more involved than 1
sentence questions with 2 sentence answers..
Sigh..
So to make it is brief as possible with some small problems in understanding..
No, probably, too long, don't destroke, will be hard to find one, ever think of
a ford, brodix -8 high port heads, Buick turbo..
Dave