Re: Tools

To: LGMCAFEE@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tools
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 08:20:13 -0800 (PST)
I'm anxious to hear any responses to this too.  Just yesterday I was looking at
one of those and my initial thought was, "You'd have to sharpen a whole lot of
drill bits to pay for that." Seems like it would be cheaper to just buy a
replacement bit here and there, and then a complete new set of bits every
couple of years.
Dick J In East Texas
BTW Larry, way to far from where I'm visiting in Missouri this weekend. Thanks,
DJ
 LGMCAFEE@aol.com wrote:Has anybody had any experience good or bad with the
drill bit sharpener
called The Drill Doctor. I want to get my son a sharpener for Christmas. I
was looking at the top of the line model DD750, I need to get a good one I
may want to borrow it!!
Everybody have a good thanksgiving.
Larry Mac