Re: Ice Intercooler

To: saltracer@awwwsome.com
Subject: Re: Ice Intercooler
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 15:47:36 -0700
While I am not a proponent of simply
dumping FREON into the atmosphere
as some thought I meant (was thinking of
a closed system)

I remember sitting in at an automotive engineering convention discussing
the ozone and what we MAY be doing to it

many of you freaked out about the mere mention of the word freon
and likely thought nothing of nitrous oxide:

I am too stupid to explain it clearly (and my grasp of it
is lacking), try this for starters:

 http://www.ncl.ac.uk/gane/page13.htm

ps dont tell anybody that us racers might be
releasing it at times

Joe  (who has singlehandedy blown a big ass hole in the sky and many
other  things) :)