RE: DaveD.htm

To: "'rgribble'" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: DaveD.htm
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 00:30:29 -0500
OK, it's started www.musclemotorparts.com/DaveD.htm
Case sensitive
Unfortunately, my cache of Dave's "Words of Wisdom" wrer destroyed in a
great sink hole in Charlotte (perhaps you saw it on TV?) and all has
been erased from my new hard disk, so anyone that has any contributions,
please send them to me at rgribble@carolina.rr.com or
musclemotor@mindspring.com
Many Thanks,
Grib

"Do what others Won't and you'll do what others Can't for the rest of
your life"