dual deck VCR's

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: dual deck VCR's
From: "Allen Young" <riveroak@cncnet.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 08:34:08 -0800
List,

Just a note about buying another VCR for Cris Shearer.  Don't buy just a
regular vcr.  We have had a dual deck VCR for several years and it's the
greatest.  Its a Go-Video DDV 9500 4 head.  Newer models are probably being
sold now.  We bought this mail order, but maybe you can now buy them in some
stores.  Copying is a snap.  And you can watch a tape while recording a show.
Or you can record two programs at once.  (not from dish unless you have two
black boxes).  I think the price on these is not that much more than a regular
vcr.

Anyway,  I would never buy a single deck vcr again.  My 2 cents!

Allen in Oroville    (with a lakester coming along very slow).