Re: Mig Welding

To: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Subject: Re: Mig Welding
From: Doug Odom <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 13:21:39 -0800
    Skip, How do you drink out of coke cans that are welded together?????
Really?

        Seriously, My idea of thin tin is 24 gauge. I don't think I have ever
needed to weld anything thinner than that for myself. My TIG machine is an old P
& H that was built back in the 50's. My MIG is a Miller 35 that was new in the
70's. I have friends that have the new square wave machines that can weld razor
blades together or tin foil to a solid block. I just have never seen a need for
two razor blades welded together.   Doug Odom in big ditch