Re: Tubing notchers

To: "Land-Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tubing notchers
From: "Jim Webb" <jwebb@mastnet.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 18:48:57 -0600
>From what I have seen, the LowBuck Notcher is a real deal. The guy I know
that uses one has never had to swap the cutting die and he builds lots and
lots of cages.

The guy that built the cage for our truck used the joint-jigger type and ate
many, many hole saws - which he charged us for.

I'm not sure what Joe Timney sells, but I'm always interested in learning
more...

Jim Webb