Cris...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cris...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 11:16:55 -0600
I felt like a kid at Xmas.... got 10 checks today totaling $210 ( one fella
sent $10 in cash.)....

So a dual deck VCR is in her future... Very cool.... Plus some tapes and
postage...

I've heard some wonderful stories from folks about how they would give her a
check and she would never cash it.... classic Cris...  This is going to be
sooo cool...

Here is what we did... Jennie and I opened the mail together and she wrote
down the amount of the check and who it was from... Then we saved the
envelopes from the folks... ( and left the notes inside so far. )  Her number
is 800 440 6566... ( also mine if ya wanna chat )  I am big on wanting this
straight up!!!

I'm going to close this on the 18th... and put it all together to send to
Wes... But I'm also going to allow anyone who wants to send me a check late ..
simply tell me they are going to do it and I'll put the money in for them...
... we can do that by e-mail in the last couple of days...

Thank all of you for your thoughts...  what an awesome way to do something
nice.

Keith