What do YOU want for Christmas?

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: What do YOU want for Christmas?
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 22:17:28 -0800
I work next door to a Borders Book store.  I often take a break over there
and read the magazines or whatever.  Today I was checking the Transportation
section and ran across a new, inexpensive book you might want to suggest to
someone who doesn't know what to give you for Christmas.

Hot Rods by Kevin Elliot has 500 photos. 8 1/2 X 5 3/4 in size, some nice
photos and lots of interesting street rods but a few lakes and salt cars as
well.  Published by Crestline Books and distributed by Classic Motorbooks
... www.motorbooks.com is their web address. If nothing else it has lots of
ideas should you start re-doing your current street rod.  Well worth the
$15.95 price.  Lots of cars I've seen created by people I've met.  Obviously
I bought it.

Wes