RE: radiators

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: RE: radiators
From: Glenn Ridlen <gridlen@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 09:54:03 -0800 (PST)
Neil is correct...... lot of other factors involved like number of rows, fins
per inch etc

                Glenn
 "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com> wrote:Scott;

Aluminum is a better conductor of heat than brass but it's not better than
copper. I think most of the applications that use an aluminum radiator or
oil cooler do so in order to save weight.

Regards, Neil Tucson, AZ