RE: NON LSR - Kawasaki W650

To: "'Bryan Savage'" <basavage@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: NON LSR - Kawasaki W650
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:26:18 -0500
I know one local guy that darn near wet his pants waiting for the W650 --
cash in advance, etc.  He rode it for a month or two and sold it --
disappointed in something, I suppose.  Maybe 'cause the electrics worked, it
didn't drip, the shifter was on the left side, etc.  I think his stated
reason was that it was "soulless".

So, in answer to your question, I have to extrapolate that they quit selling
the bike 'cause not enough people bought 'em.

Jon