Re: An Idea/Cris

To: "Skip Higginbotham" <saltrat@pro-blend.com>,
Subject: Re: An Idea/Cris
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:42:46 -0600
I don't care how many e-mails you print.... I'll deny this till the day I
die... But Shoot here goes.... Dang it all.... wait... I'll spit it out in a
minute.... well okay let me tell you bout the call first....

I talked to Ed Shearer... had to get a clue bout what was really wanted or
needed.... seems Cris has been lusting after a VHS to DVD recorder... the
dual  VCR's go bad so fast that she went to strictly $70 issues of 4 head
VHS machines.... so there ya go... we're going to have to find one of those
silly VHS to DVD machines.....

Keith ( I hate it when ed's right... did I say that soft enough for only
half the room to hear? )