DVD - VHS non lsr

To: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>,
Subject: DVD - VHS non lsr
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:05:38 -0800 (PST)
Avsoulutely.  Technology is moving on - - very fast.  The lady at our local
Blockbuster told me today that as of this Friday, they will no longer be
getting any more VHS in.  All new releases and all movies from here on out will
be on DVD.  They are planning a big sale to get rid of VHS.
Dick J
 Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com> wrote:I agree and could it also be
DVD to DVD? I don't know about these things......
Skip