RE: SM Race Car

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Glen Barrett"
Subject: RE: SM Race Car
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 23:54:31 -0600
Dick:
I saw so much exotic iron that week it kinda all runs together.  I'm
thinking it was a V-config engine-- don't remember the number of cyls or cam
arrangement (although I probably drooled all over the valve covers)-- but I
think I remember a wierd induction system-- like maybe either a centrifugal
blower or a turbo up in the front of the engine.  Maybe with a carb on it.
A lot of room under the hood, especially in front of the engine. Maybe Bill
Smith will remember better.

I spent a lot of time looking at the air suspension (w/ air cylinders-- not
bags-- and little spherical accumulators over each shock package).
Russ, #1226B