RE: Re: another statistic(NON lsr)

To: Drylakercr@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Re: another statistic(NON lsr)
From: Twin Jugs Cycle <twinjugsharley@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 20:09:22 -0800 (PST)
--- Drylakercr@aol.com wrote:
> When out shopping for another gift for Debbie (aka
> Murf) you better get one
> for me, too--since I am the 34 yr old female and I
> didn't even know I was
> your's. And, just in case you need some ideas I am
> thinking that a new
> firesuit (preferably not purple) would be nice.

Katie... i guess if I'm going to call you mine the
least I could do is introduce myself(head hanging down
:-(   not that one.. well ok that one to.. ohh never
mind).
And with that said while I'm getting yours i'll just
pick up a firesuit for myself(for here of course), and
at this point I'm probably short a new helmet and
gloves for you too huh?. I think I can hear Deb asking
for a new flamethrower for christmas...(people are
right, this internet thing can be expensive) :-)

What do you race Katie?(quik subject change here if ya
couldn't notice).

Todd- (very slow harley, and appearantly brain's not
much faster in the last 24hrs)

=====
Twin Jugs Cycle Parts & Service
http://twinjugs.com