RE: OT....Computer Question

To: "'DrMayf'" <drmayf@teknett.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: OT....Computer Question
From: "Waldron, James" <James.Waldron@CWUSA.COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 13:27:00 -0500
Best information we can dig up amongst our geeks is, no way
to redirect LPT1: to USBwhatever.

However,

Does the HP have a parallel connection as well as the USB?
If so, a parallel cable computer to printer should work.

Also, (more convoluted), you could open a DOS box in windows,
redirect LPT1: to a filename, execute the program and do
your printing, exit the program, exit DOS, and then print
the file from Windows.  (If you need the specific redirect
command for DOS let me know and I'll tax what little brain
I've got left.)

Thanks,
Jim.