Re: Jesus helping the meager/non lsr/non denominational

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: Jesus helping the meager/non lsr/non denominational
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 16:46:44 -0700
thats my point Tom,  Don
and many others are more than a great guy (gal)...

Judie and I get to visit differences of religous
belief all the time...she is catholic, I am not,
catholics have their idea of saints and I suppose
I have mine :):):)

life is good,  be happy,  a difficult concept to
share at mass (ouch, ouch as my wife inflicts pain)

Merry Christmas !!(oops offended my Jewish friends,
even they get over it)

maybe someone can pray for me to have a more
accepted way with words...nah.....God has a plan...

now back to Judie to help explain to her that Jesus
is in everybody...that the second or third coming or
anycoming of Jesus is ulitmately a good thing....

Jack, will ya bless me with some fiberglassing skills????

Joe (respects all religions)   :)