Re: 200 MPH Club

To: <Nt788@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 200 MPH Club
From: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 14:16:26 -0700
Jack,
This is not my area but if the club collects dues to provide for newsletters
and other expenses, I believe they have to file for tax exempt status or
whatever. It's my opinion that to be able to properly support a real club
with all the attributes we have grown to want and enjoy, it would take more
members than are currently qualified.
Like so many things in life, we may have to wait for what we want.
Howard