Questions about what can go in the drivers compartment...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Questions about what can go in the drivers compartment...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 17:53:00 -0800
I have noticed that many have their dry sump tank in the cockpit, many have
their water reservoirs there, and if packaged right, some may have their
batteries. How about charge air intercooler? Can I locate the turbo
intercooler in the passenger side with its air pipe plumbing? This is EFI so
there is no fuel in the air flow, just hot air (hey! like me!). Is this
doable?

mayf