Sparky's Report--Making sparks and having FUN

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Sparky's Report--Making sparks and having FUN
From: <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 21:39:13 -0500
Dear Bored,

  I don't have to live up to my remark to my wife until Mon.--I will
rest up-- lol--I dont recomend holding your breath expecting a
detailed report.. he he

Today I made sparks in the garage welding in the top rails and laying
my rear axel in the car to see if it was going to actually fit the way
I thought it would--lo and behold it did--now if I can just figure out
a way to tie it down--lol

Should be able to put an eng, trans with OD unit in to see how it
aligns next week.  --wmts