Re: Step Pans Trans Box

To: Lsr385@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Step Pans Trans Box
From: <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 9:17:07 -0500
> From: Lsr385@aol.com
> Date: 2002/12/27 Fri PM 09:54:35 EST
> To: land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: Step Pans

Dam guys,
I made the mistake of reading your comments about olde sparky to my wife now
she is calling me Sparky

Tom,

The way I understand it it has to be square or rectangle with 90 deg. corners
and a flat bottom

No: smooth buble-- or depressing the pan enough to accomodate the trans
depth--no streamling or fairing

IE: OLE SPARKY'S words--it must look like the bottom of a box that your trans
pan will fit into  sticking through the pans lower surface from the bottom of
the car.  hope that helps-- ole sparky