Re: Paint gun question

To: LGMCAFEE@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Paint gun question
From: "Scott Christensen" <saltrunner31@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 21:01:34 -0700
Larry Mac,
Both of those guns are excellent for all around painting.....the #7 flows a
little more volume ,works great for primers and enamels,or anything really.
The 2001 will easily spray base/ clear.....I've sprayed hundreds of cars
with mine, it still works great after 15 years in production body shop use.
the newer gravity type hvlp guns work good too, but I still prefer my old
siphon guns...... stuck in a rut I guess. The nozzle sizes you listed are
standard issue and should work fine. Hope this helps..

         Scott in Bigsky