Road King...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Road King...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 17:48:45 -0600
Okay I finally got home from the great white north... ( cept for Timney's
shop of course )...

Did the Twin Jugs gig in Virginia... DC... to include the Wall again for Ed
and others.... ( hey Ed got ya something again )... went to Arlington... the
American exhibit in the Smithsonian and the Lincoln memorial as well as the
other little stuff along the way.... yeah had to do the Air and Space museum
as well.... then we went up to Joe's place and played in Delaware... ( it's
a lot like a State only smaller... shoot it wouldn't be a decent sized
watering hole in Texas )... dropped by Ted Wenz's place in Long Island NY
and tried desperately to hook up with Bob Wanner... but just couldn't figure
out where we were long enough to make that happen....

Finally went into the city and got a Killer deal on a Rolex... ( okay it was
really a Lolex...( Korean Version...)

I'll get into the Motor stuff at Ted's place later... dang is that an
awesome place... lots of Lotus twin cam's and Cosworths... and those silly
Ferrari motors ... 5 valve stuff....

Anyway it was a great trip... and lots of fun... but I'm glad I'm home...

Keith