Re: Road King ... welcome back

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Road King ... welcome back
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 18:48:58 -0800
KT,

Glad you're back safe.

Traffic on the land-speed list has been anemic without you.  Glenn hasn't
had anyone to pick on and Dahlgren has only stirred up a brief brush fire
after Bryan started tossing out flammable materials.  (Did  you leave the
bunny at home this trip?  Took Tanya instead I'm guessing.)  Cris has been
busy all holiday season sending out thank you notes.  Wm. T. "Sparky" Smith
has been strangely quiet all week ... must be tired ... or his sparker wore
out.  Guess those lakesters will do it to you.

Wish you all could go to Jeff Decker's studio with the local USFRA workers
this Saturday evening.  The life sized Petralli/Harley bronze that's going
to be placed in Daytona Beach should still be there.  He also has built up
his stock of other motorcycle subject bronzes in anticipation of the
Barrett-Jackson Auction in Scottsdale, AZ later this month.  We'll send
photos of the visit to the picture post on the land-speed site.

Happy New Year!

Wes