Re: Help me out here would ya ?

To: drmayf@teknett.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help me out here would ya ?
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 17:11:59 +0000
thanks fellers, youre the best -course I knew that already.

if anyone wants to read my letter ask offline and I will send you a copy

-as soon as I can find my &$#@ floppy disc again that is !

Signin' off, -it's Dirt Track Doug,
                              ...in exile, in So-New YaWK

deserve neither liberty nor safety."   -Benjamin Franklin