Re: Topic Ideas

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Topic Ideas
From: <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 19:57:18 -0500
KT,  I know how to figure Tractive effort:  which is important when you are
trying to figure gear and tire changes--I will answer --I am not very good at
writing things like Russ and Dave wmts

I personally need to find out others Tach recomendations--or do you just go
with a shift light?

I would also like to hear from someones thoughts on cooling a BBC that's on
GAS.. Wmts