KT wants race subjects(Human race I thunk) Front Air Dams

To: "email display & post" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: KT wants race subjects(Human race I thunk) Front Air Dams
From: "Tom Shannon" <saltfever@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 18:24:42 -0700
list:

Wondering I've noticed many front air dams Ala KT's So Al La Especial or
other door slammers like Gary Allens Lightn' Monza or Dave Gallers Beretta.
I've heard some racers say they went faster after removing them ? What
gives ? You guys with the private wind tunnels(LOL) fess up ! All show & no
go ? In other words ,if the next guy has one, do we get out the sheet metal
and pop rivets ? All right KT its like apples & oranges, or in your case
Bull Durham & Cracker Barrel ?
Tom Shannon
January Thaw in Salt Lake,high of 50 (Yeah)

Tom Shannon
saltfever@earthlink.net
Why Wait?  Move to EarthLink.