RE: I win

To: "'gary baker'" <lsr350@hotmail.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: I win
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 12:16:45 -0600
Gary;

When I was a GI in Germany years ago, on New Year's Eve, AFN (American
Forces Network) would announce each hour "It's New Year in Guam" followed by
a few bars of Auld Lang Syn (sp?). An hour later, it would be "It's New Year
in New Zealand", and later "It's New Year in Rangoon", etc. This went on all
day until midnight, Central European Time.

Happy New Year to all.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ