Re: Phyzics

To: Nt788@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Phyzics
From: Chris Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 11:47:29 +1300
+Subject: Phyzics

> A guestion for Chris Haris. When I toss a mallet in the air, when holding
it
> by the handle, with the head horizontal, rotating it once, it will twist
> clockwise before catching it. Is it the same down under? Jack

You know physics Jack, not enough info provided !

1. Is the handle tiged or brazed

2. What is the length of the handle so the polar moment of inertia can be
factored in.

3. Length of throwers arm so torque can be calculated (torque =  arm  x
quantity of porridge eaten)

4. Facing Mecca or otherwise. ( variable dependant on Iraq entry or not).

AHhhhhh,.................this is getting to hard, I,m going back to
scrapping rust off the belly-pan.