RE: Book Reviews...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Book Reviews...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 18:23:17 -0800
Is it too late to play? If not, I made some tough calls about which books I
enjoyed the most. They all rank at the top os my list. Here they are in no
particular order:
1) Principles of Plasme Physics by Krall & Trivelpiece, 1973 (Starteed my
Phd with this text)
2) Vibration Problems in Engineering by Timoshenko, Young and Weaver...ah
what joy...
3) Analytic Geometry and Calculus by Hart(it was a toss up on this one vs my
book of Australian Integrels)
4) Mechanics and Thermodynamics of Propulsion by Hill and Peterson
5) Molecular Thermodynamics by JH Knox.
These are most comforting to me...they still put me to sleep with a dull
headache in the background. But they are/were neet!

Nah.....I really do have these and a few hundred more but I read science
fiction for fun. Mostly I like anything bny LArry Niven...

mayf, the ignorant red necked desert rat in PAHrump, and puling you leg
hard...