Re: Book Review/magazine comment

To: Nigel Shaw <lft@clear.net.nz>,
Subject: Re: Book Review/magazine comment
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 07:17:50 -0800
... And people wonder why a generation of Playboy admirers claimed they only
read them for the articles.  After their staff got through with an air
brush, the front end on those Playmates was as authentic and accurate as the
front end on a funny car.

(In '68, Carol Doda was doing her banking at the Wells Fargo Bank branch
next door to the store I was managing in San Francisco.)

Wes