Book review

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Book review
From: "Dan" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 07:57:52 -0800
I received for Christmas a six disk set of selected readings from the Smoky
Yunick book, a little over 6 hours of great stuff. After listening to the set
I popped for the Racer's edition of the three volumn set, $95 + $10 S/H. I
received that on Friday and being laid up with a cold started reading this
weekend.

I bought myself the new Peter Vincent book, Hot Rod, for Christmas. An
excellent book divided into chapters such as Hot Rods, Street Rods, Customs,
etc. Many pictures were taken within the last two years at and around
Bonneville Speedweek.

I recommend all items for interested parties.

I'm still a Tom Clancey & Stephen King fan and like Jack have kept a few
volumns of stuff that has interested me over the years. Beside my chair I
stack my magazines in order of date received with the newest on the bottom.
Several are part read and the pile continues to grow, it's about 8" tall now.

Dan Warner