Monster garage

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Monster garage
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 11:10:04 -0800
List; I saw Darrell in his TV debut last night. A few observations:  TV takes
liberties. They may as well give up the budget part of the challenge since
almost every thing was free. The only thing I saw paid for was the V-drive.
The guy who came in and did a pearl and candy two tone paint job with 3 tone
pearl flames and lettering and clear overnight must really paint fast.
Worlds fastest mussel car is subject to interpretation. I'm not sure how Dave
McDonald or Jerry Kuggel would interpret it.
Still in all a fun show. Wheelies in front of the shop would surely impress
the neighbors.      Rich Fox