Re: Aerodynamics - turds

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, <Nt788@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Aerodynamics - turds
From: "Michael Puig" <puig@artshot.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:07:49 -0600
All, I dont know if you all are kidding or not but -

I have some wind tunnel data with sheep turds if anyone is interested. The
results were encourgaging. The team found that (after epoxie treatment) the
smaller "turdlets" were effective vortex generators when applied just aft of
the leading edge (hood) of the Chevy Geo. The key to consistent shape in
"turdlets" is what you feed the sheep. Whould you like to see the pictures?
All I have right now is the manufacturing process...