Second Paint Question....

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Second Paint Question....
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 09:14:10 -0800
Ok, I now have a pretty good idea about how to prime and paint the car. Been
thinking about some artwork also. Anybody ever so any air brush work? I had
thought that one day, some day, maybe, I would want the American flag headed
by the Bald Eagle on one side of the car and on the other side the Brit flag
headed by the English Lion. Kind of swoopy and artisitc in nature...but in
the future..... too many other things right now...

mayf