Re: NON LSR Re: streamliner

To: wmtsmith@landracing.com, Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: NON LSR Re: streamliner
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:17:33 -0800 (PST)
 wmtsmith@landracing.com wrote: ... ...--I am spending from my boys inheritance
now--may honor that by naming TBI as a major sponsor..Sparky

Yo Bill, you don't have to feel bad about spending your kid's inheritance to
build a race car.  Just do what I did and it makes it seem more better.  Let
your kid drive the car, paint the name on the door, and call it a team.

You know, when I think about it - - in all seriousness - - - I think I'd have
much rather had a chance to race some kind of jalopy with my dad, knowing that
he was spending my inheritance, rather than to get the stupid check when he
passed, having left so many things unsaid. Yeah, I'm sure of it.

Dick J In East Texas